"Adam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Because I must use the Adobe script implementation, I cannot
> use 'parent' or 'top' to reach the html page.

you've not explained why you "MUST" use the adobe script implementation,
there's no realisitic way to do what you want without doing so

There's a number of hacks of course, but nothing as easy as simply removing
whatever it is that is requiring the Adobe engine.

Jim.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM