> I've been trying to work out why my on-line comic doesn't work in Mozzilla
> with native SVG support.  The files have all been uploaded to the internet
> as SVGZ to save bandwidth.  When looking at files locally, I discovered
> that
> some of them did work in the uncompressed SVG form but not as SVGZ.  Can
> Mozzilla with with native SVG display SVGZ or is there some trick to it?
> couldn't find anything about this on the Mozilla web site.

For svgz and Mozilla, you have to set two things up on the server

1/ the mime type
2/ the tansport

1/ is easy and well documented, 2/ is trickier.

Here is the start of the hint:
http://www.mail-archive.com/svg-developers@yahoogroups.com/msg00481.html

Ronan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM