Hi Doug,

interesting to read ure opinion regarding leemeng's question.I'm
currently doing the
same project,however mine would have to be use in a pda.is it
possible to use
the functions in svg to be implemented in pda? I'ved asked previously
regarding the
same matter to use this djikstra algorithm,and what interest me is
that,some of the
suggestion are to use javascript in the svg file.

is there any way i could obtain ure (http://svg-
whiz.com/samples.html#pathLength)
code?I would like to view it at my computer,i wont be able to see it
in the lab.

Thank you

Cha

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM