Philip

Philip Mansfield, President
SchemaSoft
#350 - 1190 Homer Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 2X6
Canada
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel: 604-682-3404 x142
cell: 604-763-8558
fax: 604-682-3432
web: www.schemasoft.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia LaRue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday December 3, 2004 1:34 PM
To: svg-developers
Subject: [svg-developers] Expanding and collapsing sections of bargraphs using
SVG - Can it be done?

Hi, all:

Apparently, my subject line didn't contain enough information.  Sorry about
that.  So, I've included my previous message here and more detail below.
Okay, I'm ready to research and learn how to do this but I need an expert
opinion on the best way to do this or if this can even be done.
I have bargraphs of parent tasks and bargraphs of child tasks associated with
the parent task bargraphs.  My boss wants to have a +/- clickable image to show
child task bargraphs when the + sign is clicked and hide child task bargaphs
when the - sign is clicked, much like a tree structure only for bargraphs
instead of text.

I know I can set visibility to hidden but that will not remove the horizontal
white space that will occur as a result of hiding the bargraphs.

Thanks, again, for your time,
Patricia

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM