This code does't seem to work as well when a viewbox attribute is
placed on the svg element. How would you adjust the coordinate
calculations to compensate for an arbitrary viewbox?

Thanks,
Royce

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Doug Schepers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM