Hi

I want to rotate text 90 degrees in html.  i am
currently using a jpeg file but it looks a bit clunky.
 i have seen  how to do this with xsl:fo

          <fo:instream-foreign-object>
            <svg:svg width="22" height="160"
xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";>
              <svg:g font-size="8" font-family="arial"
fill="black">
                <svg:text x="2" y="1"
writing-mode="tb" glyph-orientation-vertical="100">
                  FRONT Loader
                </svg:text>
              </svg:g>
            </svg:svg>
          </fo:instream-foreign-object>

However i can't use any of this code to rotate text in
html.  I would appreciate any assistance.

Frank

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM