Dear Group,

With the beginning of March/April 2005 we are seeking for a
developers helping with our SVG Viewer Project. The first work is
done by 'outsourcing' and if the working relationship is good enough
we are willing to hire the developers that can work either in Europe
at EvolGrafiX Germany / Europe or in the U.S. at EvolGrafiX
Northamerica. The developers should meet the following requirements:

- Good understanding of SVG 1.1 and 1.2
- Very good experience and knowledge in Ecmascript
- C# experience (not necessary but prefered)
- Knowledge in EvolGrafiX Products

These tasks are currently open:

- Building of a sXBL-Based Component Library (Including Buttons,
Textfields, and much more)
- Creation of customized User Interfaces in SVG

Please send me your resumé and all other related materials (prefered
demo applications, etc.) to my mail address at
alex'dot'adam'at'evolgrafix'dot'com (replace 'dot' with "." and 'at'
with "@").

Thanks,
Alexander Adam
EvolGrafiX - http://www.evolgrafix.com