Hi,

yes, basically you can do it with getURL() and eval(). At least ASV3
lets you change values even while the animation is running.

sample:
http://www.zuccaralloo.de/devgroup/samples/changeAnimationValues.svg

download zip at:
http://www.zuccaralloo.de/devgroup/content.php#msg-46893

In general I think you have to be very careful manipulating
attribute values of animation elements. I don't think it was even
meant to be this way that you can change 'attributeName' e.g.

But maybe that's not what you want to do:
If you actually just meant to load data to add more animation
elements, then that is possible, too. Similar way.

Maybe you can provide further information.

Regards-
Heiko

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "solomoonor"