Hi all,

I've been getting my feet wet with programming by learning JavaScript. I
figured as a project I could figure out a way to add a credit roll to my
Panda story using the file's metadata.

I just finished a prototype that uses the code:
http://home.earthlink.net/~svgscribbles/credits/MetadataSVG.svg

The code itself is pretty limited, in terms of the RDF structure it can
take. Originally, I had hoped to get the metadata information from RDF
nodes after parsing the metadata node, but that turned out to be biting
off more than I could chew. I'm sure brighter programming minds than
mine can figure out how to do that.

There are basically 3 files: Credit.js, CreditRoll.js, and
CreditDictionary.js. If anyone looks at these and wonders why I did
something in a strange way, it's either because A) I most likely didn't
know what I was doing or B) trying to learn how to use a particular feature.

If anyone finds this useful or interesting, feel free to use it. All the
JavaScript is in the Public Domain.

Thanks to Holger Will and Doug Schepers for answering questions when I
got stuck.

Sincerely,

Peter