Hi Michel,

very nice app - again, a very good example from you - congratulations!

I have a little suggestion:

when you rotate an element, I'd prefer that you can define a rotation center. I
did this once
for a digitizing tool (geographic data):
http://www.carto.net/papers/svg/digi/stable/
index.svgz

You first need to digitize a polygon (you need to zoom in to a map extent below
0.05
degree) and then you can rotate it. With the first click you define the
rotation center, with
the second mousedown and drag you rotate the element.

Maybe that would enhance the rotation tool you currently have.

Good work!

Andreas