Thanks Randy.

Batik is almost that I mean, but it is java-stuff
and some times too slo-o-o-o-w.

Lack of extensibility of SVG viewers (or standard) is
a very sad circumstance. It is no use to convert DICOM
or other custom medical stuff to common raster
format or even in interactive SVG due to a number
various reasons (e.g. 3D interactive images), however
it would be fine to mix SVG with different data
presentation ActiveX, rendering bihaviors or applets.
Microsoft way is XAML with high extensibility.

Thank you.

Shaman.

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Randy George" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>