Hi Burkhard,

do you mean by 'save my drawing (only polygons) to mysql-database' that you
want the SVG code for drawing the polygons saved in MySQL tables? In that case,
where does teh SVG drawing code come from in the first place?

Or that you want to generate polygons from the MySQL...?

Both are doable, but some more details are needed before I can (try to) help
you.
Barend Köbben
International Institute for Geo-information Sciences and  Earth Observation
(ITC)
PO Box 6, 7500AA Enschede (The Netherlands)
ph: +31-(0)534874253; fax: +31-(0)534874335