Hello Jérôme,

I will try to follow your advice.

In fact, i remember to have seen such application
on the web, but i dont remember the location.

Thanks,

Jilu

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Jérôme Tricand de la Goutte
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi jilu,
>
> If I understand well, you want to kepp l1 and l2 attached...
> If so, use a structure like
> <g id="FirstRotation" transform="your rotation string for L1">
>       <... description of l1 >
>       <g id="SecondRotation transform="your rotation string for L2">
>               <... description of l2 >
>       </g>
> </g>
>
> I'm not familiar with rotation, but I think that when you define a
rotation, the center of the rotation is the upper-left corner of the
bouding box. So to set the center (x,y) of a rotation, you must
translate your object of (-x, -y), rotate, then translate of (x,y)
again to get the right place.

> Hope it helps
>

> Jérôme Tricand de la Goutte
>
> Société Logatique
> 50 rue Marcel Dassault
> 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
>
> 01 46 21 59 59
>

> jilusan wrote:
>
> >hello,
> >
> >i would like to animate (for playing) something with 2 arms.
> >
> >CR1, CR2 are two coordinates system.
> >
> >i would like that the first arm rotates aroud CR1
> >the second arm rotates around CR2
> >

> >      CR1   l1   CR2
> >                 |  l2
> >                 0
> >

> >do you have any idea (example maybe) for doind such thing ?
> >
> >thanks,
> >
> >jilu
> >

> >-----
> >To unsubscribe send a message to: svg-developers-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]