jololivier wrote:
> Searching for aSVG worldmap, I find yours. The new version is more
> precise and complete than the first one, but some data have
> disapear : Macau and Hong-kong are not present in the new version,
> while they are in the first one.
> Is there a possibility to add them?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Jérôme

Old map had this data for Macau:
<path id="mo" d="M 4688 2208 4688 2208 4689 2208 4689 2208 4688 2208" />

It has been replaced by:
<path id="mo" d="M4688,2208h1Z"/>

Which is equivalent, but only traces a small horizontal line, which
isn't visible on the map, alas.

Hong-Kong (HK) is on the Iso list of countries, but doesn't seems to be
on the original map, hence it is not on the reduced one.

I don't know if it is a political choice (not a good one as French
Dom-Tom islands are displayed), an overlook or if it is too small to be
displayed meaningfully (perhaps if it is smaller than Macau, thus
reduced to a single point, it has been automatically eliminated).

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France