>  Thanks for the reply. I will probably need to use the transform
> functions but not just yet. Meanwhile, rendering was taking to long so
> I made a little digging :) ended up making a minor change with a
> performance gain of at least 500% in rendering my test SVG  :)  It
> would be great if you took a look to check if it's worth adding this
> change to the latest version. How would you prefer I send it to you?

Either way, on this list or directly. I am ambivalent : ) I have been
gathering fixes from all over and getting ready for another commit once
I have this transform stuff working (oh so close now!). As an aside, a
lot of the performance bottlenecks are in exception creation many around
CSS and colors. With a slight change to the CSS regex I got a 2000%
increase in the debugger. It didn't make that much of a difference
outside of the debugger, but wow. I wouldn't use SharpVectorGraphics
without it. Then again, I am skittish about committing something so
unresearched... and lately I have been typing ambilevousy.

All the best,
Jeff Rafter