Dear fellow SVG developers and enthusiasts,

Prominent Silicon Valley blogger (and recently hired by Yahoo's mobile
division), Russll Beattie, is really excited about this Flash Lite
traffic application demonstation on his mobile phone.

Check out his blog post at:

http://www.russellbeattie.com/notebook/1008314.html

In his post, note that he states this about SVG:

"Now, in deference to my friends at Adobe, I have to say I'm still
waiting for the SVG equivalent to this sort of app. I know SVG-T is on
all the new Vodafone phones, but I have yet to play with an app in
person. When are we going to see an SVG plug-in for Series 60? Someone
tell the guys at BitFlash to start selling their SVG player to the
public, damnit."