Jan wrote:
>> ASV3 works with Mozilla, with some problems, but mostly it is OK.
>> I have heard of problems with Firefox, some reports ASV3 support is
>> broken, others say it is fine.
>
> Boy, this can be confusing!!  According to
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/svg/faq.html#asv, ASV3 DOESN'T work
> with current versions of Mozilla (AND, I assume, Netscape).

I don't know what _recent_ version they are talking about, but I have
Mozilla 1.7 and it works with ASV3 without crashing (on Win98SE).

Now, when reloading a page with a SVG, either with the Reload button or
the Back button, the SVG is often frozen (ie. JS and animation no longer
work).

Perhaps they just warn there can be problems, not always, but often
enough to advice against its use.

I must admit that most of my SVG tests are done with IE, much less hassle.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France