Some days ago I tried it. My first impression is good, performace is
improved since ASV3.
But the target of my test was not complete.

If you install it you can fiond some information about it in the file
C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Adobe\SVG Viewer 6.0\Implementation
White Paper.html

But I don't understand, why there is only a Preview version available
since July 2003!?
Is there somebody who knows this???

Regards
Friedhelm