Hi!

I use Eclipse when developing SVG applications. Which is IBM
alternative to .net. I use a normal Java plugin for the underlying
servlet development, an XML plugin for SVG handling, and a
javascript editor for interactivity development. In this way i have
everything i need in one place. I write all SVG code and script by
hand. Then i use a microsoft script debugger for testing. All this
enviroment is for free and can be found on different places on the
net.

What I miss a little is best practise on how to organise my java
script kode in kombination with SVG. As I started from zero, I found
my own ways, but im not sure if its the best way. Are there any
books about this, or discusions anywhere on the net? As i find the
book's ive seen so far a little light on the subjekt.

Ivar