Hi everyone,

I need to print large multiple-page SVG documents. I know that Adobe SVG
Viewer distorts the SVG document to fill all the page. I must use Adobe
SVG Viewer, as it is company policy, but the SVG in question is inside a
WinForms application, so I was thinking of alternative ways of doing it.

One possible way would be to save the SVG document as a PDF document and
print that. The only thing that does that is a script at
www.kevlindev.com, but that only creates one page, so it is not very
helpful. Do you know of any other alternatives?

Another, more likely way, is to save the SVG document as a GIF or PNG
image. That way, I can more easily manipulate and print it. (I also need
to add headers and footers, page numbers, etc.) Do you know of any
library, or piece of code that does that?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Hektor Konomi
frogware, inc
477 richmond street west, suite 210