value. Then you can either say:
1) anim -> fill="remove" ,  rect -> height="501"  or
2) anim -> fill="freeze" ,  rect -> height="<any value>"

#1 you can find here:
http://www.zuccaralloo.de/devgroup/samples/animateFlood.svg

#2 seems to be more flexible since you don't have to worry about the
starting value of height.

Using a keyTimes list and a values list - as proposed earlier -
probably will work, too. But - as the spec says - "Each time value in
the keyTimes list is specified as a floating point value between
0 and 1 ..."  So you would have to calculate those values - and
recalculate them if you change the duration of your animation.

Regards,
Heiko

http://www.zuccaralloo.de/devgroup

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "helensobrien"