Ouch.

I just went to the SVG Wiki hosted by SVG.org, to see the main page full
of spam. I had to log in to change it, which is a good thing, but may
not stop spammers. They have learnt to use Wiki, that's bad news. They
already spam blog comments, new step is to write blog entries? Argh!

Well, I restored the last sensible page (v. 53), only to see other pages
are spammed as well. They aren't even logical, as the main page would
have led to other spam pages...

I don't feel like restoring each and every page, I think server managers
have probably better tools for that than doing it by hand.
But I am sorry to see such fine source of information so badly mutilated.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France