I guess you can use parseXML().
 I assume that by having the SVG document in memory you have read it using
MSXML or something similar?
If this is the case - why don't you let ASV itself load it up and display
it? If you need to modify the SVG data - you anyway need access to the SVG
DOM which you get through ASV only - through MSXML you'd get the "low
level" XML DOM

Hope this helps.

Shreesh

                      "mortimer_gomsrud"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
                      curity.com>                  cc:

                                                   Subject:  [svg-developers]
Adobe SVG control - displaying SVG held in memory
                      03/22/2005 06:35 PM

                      Please respond to

                      svg-developers

Hi, all:

Sorry if this is a totally newbie question.  I have not worked with
Adobe's SVG control (or any ActiveX control before).

I need to display an SVG document held in memory, not in a file.
Writing it to the hard drive is not an option in this case.  Is
there something like the IPersistFileInit interface I can pull out
of Adobe's SVG viewer to pass in an open stream directly?  Or is
there a way just to hand it an arbitrary buffer in memory containing
the SVG?

Again, sorry if the answer is totally obvious!  I would appreciate
any info you can share on this.  FYI, this is for a .NET app written
in C#.

--MG

-----
To unsubscribe send a message to: