Hi Marjorie

i think the xstudio browser is exactly what youare looking for. im not
sureyou can buy thesingle product,
i think it comes with a puchase of xstudio6.
http://www.evolgrafix.de/htDocs/html/products/xstudio6x/xstudiobrowser.shtml

another option is to get Linux (or better KDE) !!! the konqueror file
manager displays previews for SVGs by default.
p.s.:ive heard rumors about efforts porting Konqueror to windows.

thats about all i know about this.
hope it helps anyway
happy eastern everyone
Holger