Hi, Rerun-

If you're trying to make the whole appear, simply use the attribute/value:
fill-rule='nonzero' (default is 'evenodd').

I haven't looked at it closely, but I suspect that the inner path is going
the wrong way (that is, deasil or widdershins) with respect to the outer
path.

Regards-
Doug

doug . schepers  @ vectoreal.com