Hi,

In our framework we made an generic diagram SVG editor (now it is
possible to draw data flow diagram, entity relationship diagram and
screen flow diagram). You can find our sourceforge homepage at:
http://open-modeling.sourceforge.net
This week I make a new demo site corresponding to our latest release.
To run it you need a Java application server like tomcat and a
database (mysql, sqlserver, oracle or db2).
The svg stuff is under the diagram sub-directory in the war file you
can download.

You can:
- resize symbols
- drag symbols including attached lines
- drag lines and attach to other symbols
- split a line in parts
- strech line
- arrow at a line (or other end symbols)
- change color of symbols
- and if you have a database you can store the diagram

Hope someone is interersted and is willing to help us

John