I see your point about general suggestions for performance
improvements.  Unfortunately, I don't have the liberty of posting a
file.  I'll see about dumbing one down so as to follow the pattern
of the structure of the file, but not the specific content.

Thanks.

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Robin Berjon
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rick Bullotta wrote:
> > We get excellent performance from Batik, but our SVG files are
much
> > smaller and simpler.  Actually, 552KB seems fairly large, rather
than
> > "not-very-large".  What does the SVG file consist of?  Are you
using
> > lots of filters?
>
> In fact seeing one of those files (assuming they aren't
confidential)