This is the testing jsp that reads the log file and
generate data. the output will be something like
{ping: 0,reg: 1,unreg: 0,search: 0}
{ping: 1,reg: 1,unreg: 0,search: 2}
and if 1 minute pass
{ping: 0,reg: 1,unreg: 0,search: 0}
{ping: 0,reg: 2,unreg: 0,search: 0}

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/plain"%>

<%@ page import="java.io.FileReader"%>
<%@ page import="java.io.FileInputStream"%>
<%@ page import="java.io.BufferedReader"%>
<%@ page import="java.util.StringTokenizer"%>
<%@ page import="java.util.Calendar"%>
<%@ page import="java.util.GregorianCalendar"%>
<%@ page import="java.io.IOException"%>

<%!
    long time;
    int cID;    //command ID
    int sID; //sequence ID
    String sIP; //source IP
    String dIP; //destination IP
    long payload;   //payload
    Calendar t = new GregorianCalendar();
    String text = "";
    int nReg = 0, nUnreg = 0, nPing = 0, nSea = 0;
//number of registry, unregistry, number of ping,
number of search
%>

<%
        int initialTime= 60, currentTime;
        int timeInterval = 1; //set the time interval
as 5 minutes
        String file = "log.txt";
        try
        {
            BufferedReader in  = new
BufferedReader(new FileReader(file));
            String origiLine;
            while ( (origiLine = in.readLine()) !=
null)
            {
                    origiLine = origiLine.replace(",",
" ");
                    String[] newLine = new String[6];
                    StringTokenizer token = new
StringTokenizer (origiLine);
                    int counter = 0;
                    if(token.countTokens()==6)
                    {
                        while (token.hasMoreTokens())
                        {
                            newLine [counter] =
token.nextToken();
                            counter++;
                        }

setTime(Long.parseLong(newLine[0]));

setCommandID(Integer.parseInt(newLine[1]));

setSequenceID(Integer.parseInt(newLine[2]));
                        setSourceIP(newLine[3]);
                        setDestIP(newLine[4]);

setPayload(Long.parseLong(newLine[5]));
                        if(currentTime < initialTime
|| currentTime - initialTime == timeInterval)
                        {
                            initialTime = currentTime;
                            nPing = 0;
                            nReg =0;