Hi everyone:

I was trying to use HTML Form Controls to update my SVG graphics. I've
already accomplished that but that solution only works on IE under
windows. I need it to work on Firefox, Netscape and Safari.

I used:

1st method:

Inside SVG: parent.myFunction = myFunction;
Inside HTML: onclick="myFunction();"

2nd method:
Inside SVG: top.myFunction = myFunction;
Inside HTML: onclick="myFunction();"

3rd method:
Inside SVG: browserEval("...");
I know this works on Mozilla based browsers, but I was only able to use
it for calling javascript methods from SVG to HTML but not the other way.

Is there a way to send this statement: "top.myFunction = myFunction;" as
a parameter to browserEval()?. Do you have any idea of how can I
implement the HTML to SVG communication in a crossBrowser fashion?

Thanks in advance

Renato