Holger,

Thanks for taking a look.

> this works in Opera and MozSVG
> it does not work in Sidewinder though.
> to make it work in Sidewinder too, use a viewBox.
>
> <svg:svg viewBox="0 0 300 300"/>
> <!-- your content -->
> </svg:svg>
>
> there is still the problem, that in Sidewinder, the width and
> height do not seem to default to 100%.

Yes, this has proved quite tricky to solve. We're not sure if it's to do
with IE or ASV. Certainly we've found with our XBL work that to get SVG
elements to size to fit their containers, we have to pass the width and
height information down into ASV programmatically (currently we do this on
the 'resize' event, so it doesn't affect authoring). We may therefore need
to do the same in the 'normal' (non-XBL) situation.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
CEO