An example is always best.  Maybe you could provide a URL?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards
Chris Peto
Freelance System Development, Resource Solutions
Founding Partner, Vectoreal
Germany
Mobile: +49 (0) 173 308 7843
Tel:+49(0) 6103 80 21 98
http://www.resource-solutions.de <http://www.resource-solutions.de/>
http://www.vectoreal.com <http://www.vectoreal.com/>
SVG editor: http://www.resource-solutions.de/svgeditor.html
Member of: SPARK - SVG Programmers' Application Resource Kit
SVG site:  http://www.schemasoft.org/svg/main.svg
HTML site: http://www.schemasoft.org/