Hi Paul,

Thanks, Works perfectly now.

I shall continue to explore ASV6 now - now that my mouse events can
function.

Thanks again,

Shreesh

                      "welkerpaul"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
                      .com>                      cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject:  [svg-developers] Re:
ASV6 and events
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      ogroups.com

                      04/15/2005 11:02 PM

                      Please respond to

                      svg-developers

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to get ASV6 to work for my event handling but
there
> appears to be some problem with their Window object.
>
> I have HTML->SVG communication going on. So, when the SVG
ECMAscript tries