We need a some folks that can use our site to develop and host their
SVG documents.

If you are privy to information that can be displayed, via dynamic SVG
drawings, then you may consider becoming an Alpha User/Beta Tester.

If you believe that your graphic information, that changes over space
and time, is of interest to other websites, then you can use us as
your host. We will provide an integrated SVG development environment,
plus access to your dynamic drawings for all websites you authorize.

As an Alpha User/Beta Tester you will recieve 1 year of free usage of
our site following completion of beta testing.