Hi Holger,

Thanks!
I was reading through some tutorial and papers about SVG. In one of
the W3C reference "Accessibility Feature of SVG", it mentioned
about "defining style values with SVG elements" where it doesn't
mentioned about batik at all, but it gives the example where we could
define patterns and filter effects in SVG and then use them in a
stylesheet. It uses the same statement I wrote as below (.bar3
{filter:url(filter.svg#Gaussian_Blur);}). That's why I am a bit
confuse.

So, is that means I have to use batik if I want to change the
attributes/apply any effect?

Thanks again,

Samantha

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Holger Will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>