i got to say that im a bit confused now.
i tested earlier today, and could reproduce the error maybe every second
try. now i cant reproduce the
error under any circumstance anymore. so polygon seems to be implemented
now !?!?
if anyone else experiencing similar problems with polygon, please let me
know.
 cheers
Holger