Hi

 1)    I have the following piece of  code in my svg

    <path id="attract" style="fill:none" d="M 177,235 C 160,235 160,115
180,115"/>
     <text style="fill:white;font-size:25
;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold">
     <textPath xlink:href="#attract">
         ATTRACT
     </textPath>
     </text>

Now I would like to align the text 'ATTRACT' in the center of the curve. I'm
not able to achieve this using text-anchor:middle. Please help

 2)  I would like to zoom my svg image programmatically. I know it can done.
But my zooming requires that the width alone be increased and the height
remains constant. How can I do it.

Thanks in advance

 With regards
 ganesh