Hi Holger
             Thank You for the answer. It was very helpfult. Just a couple of
more questions.

1) In the same code

<path id="attract" style="fill:none" d="M 177,235 C 160,235 160,115 180,115 "/>

<text style="fill:white;font-size:25 ;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold">

<textPath startOffset="50%" style = "text-anchor:middle" xlink:href="#attract">

ATTRACT

</textPath>

</text>

If u see now I am able to place the text "Attract" in teh center of the curve.
So now this string will not be hardcoded and it will be a parameter that we
will be passing during runtime. So is it possible to find if the string exceeds
the length of the curve and if so autofit the string within teh curve. Also can
I have multilingual strings displayed.

2) Regarding my question on zooming the image only horizontally and not
vertically ur answer was to use preserveaspectratio=none. Can I get a code
snippet of how this is done programmatically.

Thanks in advance

ganesh

Holger Will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Ganesh

you asked that question yesterday, and it was already answerd, just in
case you missed the answer:

Holger