Hi All,

I am sorry I have to post the same question again because I stuck in
here for two weeks and the task's deadline is in next week.

My problem is text wrapping.  I need to retrieve attribute values
and display the data on svg map when a map element is clicked.

To do this, I created a text:wrap element in svg script, then tried
to overwrite it by javascript program. The code is:

svg:
       <text:wrap  id="comments" x="590" y="490" width="410"
                   style="font-family: arial;
                          fill:red;
                          font-size: 15px;
                          text-align: justify;
                   line-interval: 1.2em">my text</text:wrap>
javascript code:

        svgDoc.getElementById("comments").firstChild.nodeValue="the
new text";

Both of "my text" and "the new text" can be wrapped,  but instead of
replacing old text( this is what I want), "the new text" overlaps
old ones.

Please give me a hand. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Spring