Hi Derguteonkeldod,

derguteonkeldod wrote:

> I'm new to SVG and this Yahoo-Group. Can anybody tell me whether it is
> possible to manipulate the SVG-DOM and react to SVG events in a Java
> servlet?

    I assume you are talking about an SVG on a client machine?
If so you will need to do most of this 'manually'.  You can't get
a direct reference to the clients DOM.  So you need to send
info on events to the server via getURL or postURL, and send
updates back in the response.

    But if you just want to do stuff with a Document on the Server
you can use Batik.