Hi,

There are a number out there:

http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry10?xid=39352
<http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry10?xid=39352&PN=1&SP=100
23&V1=365318&CID=143854&DSP=&CUR=978&PGRP=0&CACHE_ID=143854>
&PN=1&SP=10023&V1=365318&CID=143854&DSP=&CUR=978&PGRP=0&CACHE_ID=143854

and:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dxf2svg
<http://dxf2svg.sourceforge.net/>

and

http://brightergraphics.co.uk/guthrie/dwgconvert.htm

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards
Chris Peto
Freelance System Development, Resource Solutions
Founding Partner, Vectoreal
Germany
Mobile: +49 (0) 173 308 7843
Tel:+49(0) 6103 80 21 98
http://www.resource-solutions.de <http://www.resource-solutions.de/>
http://www.vectoreal.com <http://www.vectoreal.com/>
SVG editor: http://www.resource-solutions.de/svgeditor.html
Member of: SPARK - SVG Programmers' Application Resource Kit
SVG site:  http://www.schemasoft.org/svg/main.svg
HTML site: http://www.schemasoft.org/