Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your information. I tried to reinstall ASV6 on my 1st
machine (the one which my firefox browser already crashed) but
install failed everytime I try to do so. Do you have any idea what
going on here? I already uninstall ASV3 before i try the ASV6
installation.

Thanks,

Samantha

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Neumann"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ASV3 does not work in firefox - that's a known issue.
>
> However, ASV6 works perfectly fine. You just need to install it
> manuall. Just install ASV6 with the installer and then manually
copy
> all the files from the folder C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Adobe\SVG