GNU plotting utilities: The plotutils Package

Date: Jul. 19, 2000
Link:  <http://www.gnu.org/software/plotutils/plotutils.html>
http://www.gnu.org/software/plotutils/plotutils.html
Source Author or Organization: Robert Maier, Nick Tufillaro, GNU Project

The GNU plotting utilities are powerful C/C++ libraries for programmers
and technical users. The centerpiece is libplot, a library for exporting
2-D vector graphics in many file formats, including vector, raster and
vector graphics animations. With this version (2.4.1), libplot and
applications built on it can export graphics files in Scalable Vector
Graphics (SVG) format.