Hello all,

I sat down to try and update/improve my documentation for the CGUI
project and quickly got really tired of drawing UML so I started
looking for a tool that would generate UML or XMI from the ECMAScript
source and couldn't find anything.  Does anyone know of such a tool?

After giving up on that, I started a perl script that would parse the
ECMAScript source and produce Java stubs from it that could be
imported into a UML tool such as Poseidon.  This seems to work ok.

Assuming someone doesn't point out a tool to me that will go from
ECMAScript -> UML/XMI, would anyone here be interested in a tool to
generate Java stubs from the ECMAScript?  If so, I'll try to write
cleaner, more robust perl and make it available for download...  The
advantage being that from the stubs you can produce javadoc's for
your source and import it into various tools to generate class
diagrams etc...

cheers,
Chris