Hi Rick,

I have to say I disagree with you about the Visio SVG export.  Have
you tried exporting SVG from other applications?  On a whole, the
exported SVG out of Visio is very simple and clean comparitavely.
Mind you, there are those bits in the Visio namespace that is used
for roundtripping.  However, it is relatively trivial to write and
XSLT to remove these.  You may be misinterpretting the
unintelligbleness with say an embedded raster graphic?  I have first
hand knowledge of the export and have no problems with it from
extensive experience.

Cheers,
Alastair

PS.  Any program that exports SVG is a win for the SVG community as
a whole.  Just as any browser that supports SVG is also a win.

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Bullotta"