hi,

thanks for your reply can i request some details/information regarding your
project,

regards,
Robert Espinola

Nicholas Lucaroni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Neumann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > im designing family tree using REC, POLYLINE shape to be able to
> show
> > the connection between the family members? is there a CONNECTION
> LINE
> > shape available?

I'm actaully working on something 'like' this... much more complicated.
I'm dynamically drawing a connection diagram for a network from a
database (it's for the web, thus no visio). So it's all dynamic and
it's coming out great, difficult but great. What I've been doing to
draw lines is add some heuristics to a home made path finding tool with
a double array that represents the 'playing field'... if you'd like
more information send me an email, but it gets complicated and don't
have time to post more.