>     You have two basic problems (both namespace related).
> First you are using createElement instead of createElementNS with
> the SVG namespace:
>
> >     Element g = svg.createElement("g");
>
>     Second the SVG elements in your view document are not in the
> SVG namespace they are in the no-name namespace, so although the
> tag name is the same they are not SVG element's and hence aren't
> rendered.
>
> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> > <MetaList>
>      [....]
> >     <line Type="Line" style="fill:rgb(255,255,255);fill-
opacity:1;stroke:rgb(0,0,0);stroke-opacity:1;"
> >             x1="0" y1="0" x2="24" y2="24" />
>
>     Probably the easiest thing to do would be to add an xmlns:svg
> decl to your root element and then prefix the SVG elements with
> 'svg:':
>       <svg:line ..../>

Thank you for your answer.

But I am new to svg,and I have tried many times,it also failed. If I
change the meta.xml to a standard svg file, use
JSVGCanvas.loadSVGDocument() method I can get svg element.but if I
use DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance().newDocumentBuilder().parse
(String file) , I can only get xml element,and it can't cast to svg
element. So, I think if I use parse() method to get Document, I
don't get svg element. If I want to get a svg element, I should use
loadSVGDocument() to load a svg file. Is that right?