--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Holger Will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> higorion wrote:
>
> > this is a tool to simulate several suspension related properties
of
> > mountainbikes.

> Wow! that looks  impressive, great job. i especially like your
windows,
> very nice!!.
[...]
> another thing is that it doesnt work in  the linux version of ASV3,
but
> this version is extremely bugy, so i would care to much.
> it would be great if you could make this run in mozilla native SVG
as well.

Well, I don't think that's exactly true. Under Mozilla(Firefox), the
mouse interactions don't work (which is a Firefox/ASV bug), but with
Konqueror/ASV3.1, it works fine for me under Linux.

For any SVG application that uses mousedown/mousemove events, I always
use Konqueror/ASV, since Konq implements the older NS4 plugin API that
ASV was designed for.

Thanks,
  --kirby