Richard Gnyla wrote:
> I also have not seen any demos with SVG in flex (apparently it supports SVG)
> Please forward any examples of SVG in Flex

Yes, the Macromedia Flex server can read in many SVG documents when it
is creating a page for delivery:
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/flex_docs_en/00000432.htm

But I also don't recall anyone who has happened to use this feature.

(There is also the runtime ability of the Macromedia Flash Player to
request an SVG description while on the client machine and then render
it... Claus Wahlers has done some more work in this area recently:
http://wahlers.com.br/claus/blog/display-svg-in-97-of-all-web-browsers/ )

jd

--
John Dowdell . Macromedia Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://www.macromedia.com/go/blog_jd