Funny

When I programmed in Flash, the community stuck together, here it seems we
like to keep our secrets and have a go at each other, is this why SVG is so
small, maybe we should have a group hug and embrace SVG

Shame we don’t have a site like www.flashkit.com where we have tutorials,
movies etc... only this crappy yahoo text thingy where we just send text to
each other, how about having a flashkit type site?

I found flashkit very good, but am struggling with SVG as don’t seem to have
the same resource, what better way than take some code strip and learn what
the hell is going on from someone else.

Maybe the so called intelligent people here (professors etc.. there's a lot
of you so called experts,lords and masters here on this forum) are reluctant
to make a serious move on SVG and prefer to bicker

It seems the peasants have made Flash a great community.

It seems there is so much hate that there is no love because SVG is not King

Group hug after 3  1.......2.....

Richard