Hi Richard,

> Seems a lot of resources appearing all over the place for SVG
> which is good
> but how about a site where we can put them all in one place?

Good point...with regards to svg implementations (svgi.org) site, when the
site goes live we will be releasing the directory in an xml format, so
anyone will be able display the directory anywhere on the web. We will also
eventually provide updates via RSS.

Pete

BTW: the preview site will be all test data and is just for feedback, so
please feel free to have a look around, register and add to the
directory...implementors please note that any entries in this version will
be deleted when we go live with the finished site.